Welcome to the Washington, D.C. dental office of Dr. Nishan Halim. We commit to providing the best possible experience for our patients. Our dental care team provides comprehensive care for your oral health needs.
Dr. Halim has the training and experience to successfully help patients in all stages of their lives. His commitment to excellence in dentistry will give you a smile that is beautiful, comfortable and healthy.
Our mission is to provide the highest level of dental treatment in a caring, professional environment. We believe that the best care results from focusing on our patients as individuals, not as collections of symptoms. Our methods are thorough, sensitive, and pain-free.
Our dental team works together and strives to fulfill these ideals:
- Patient Oriented: We take the time to listen to your questions, rather than rushing you through an appointment. If you have additional questions at the end of a procedure, we encourage you to ask them. If you have a question for Dr. Halim, you can call or email him at any time. We strive to be a “user-friendly” office and use modern technology to improve our level of communication.
- Safe and Sterile Environment: We use the best sterilization and disinfection techniques on our instrumentation and in our dental operatories. Much of our continuing education and investment contributes to your safety and protection.
- Comfortable and Relaxing Atmosphere: During treatment, relax while watching a favorite TV show or movie, listening to music or taking in the views. Some patients prefer to just take a nap (really!). After your visit, you can freshen up with a warm, scented towel. We try to customize every patient’s experience to their individual preferences.
- Commitment to Excellence: Dr. Halim uses the highest quality dental materials, the best supplies available, and superior laboratories. We have found that properly-executed restorations can and will stand the test of time. Dr. Halim uses high-powered magnification during dental treatment. This allows us to detect hidden problems and make the best dental restorations.
- Is this type of personalized dentistry expensive? Initially, yes it does cost more than HMO dentistry. But over the test of time, excellent dentistry is actually less costly. Quality products, including dental restorations, will last longer and be less expensive in the long run versus cheaper products.
- The Patient Experience Matters the Most: Your opinion matters! Dr. Halim wants to make you want to visit his office again in the future. He also wants you to tell everyone about the wonderful dental experience you have at our dental practice. So, he will make sure to give you a five-star customer service experience you can rave about.
Dawson Academy Training: World Class Dentistry in Capitol Hill
Dr. Halim is a Dawson-trained dentist, with advanced training in the diagnosis and treatment of complex dental problems. Dr. Halim performs a thorough evaluation of your entire occlusal system during your routine dental care visit.
Using the Dawson Academy concepts of Complete Dentistry, we go beyond the health of your teeth and gums. We analyze the fit and function of your jaw joints and bite pattern. All aspects of your bite should be working together harmoniously with no discomfort. This is the foundation of lifelong oral health and wellness.
Our Promise to You:
We stand behind our work. Our promise to you is that we will repair or replace any fixed restoration (crown, onlay, or a fixed bridge) at no charge for one year. As long as you adhere to your recommended schedule of continuing care. In other words, we will honor this promise if you are current* with your check-up appointments and follow our preventive instructions.
(*Patients who do not floss or brush as they have been instructed, or who do not come in for their check-ups as scheduled, must assume personal responsibility for any problems that may occur.)